cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No condition update from the sales orders exist - VK322 Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have activated " Condition Index" & " Condition Update" flag for one of my discount condition type and then created it's condition record along with scales on three levels. The condition type which I mentioned above is set as " Value Scale" in Scale Basis for checking the document value and apply the applicable discount percentage.

I have created three sales orders wherein the discount percentage is getting applied as per my condition record ( so, the document value is getting accumulated and compared with the condition record correctly ) but when I try to check the cumulative values ( ctrl +shift + F4 ) from the condition record, I get information message " VK322" mentioned in the subject.

VK322 -

No condition update from the sales orders exist

Message no. VK322

Diagnosis

The following causes are possible:

1. There are no sales orders for the condition record that you selected.

2. Updating condition records in the sales order entry is not active.

Procedure

Concerning 1:

Check the sales orders created for the condition record that you selected.

Concerning 2:

Activate the updating for condition records in the sales order entry.

I have checked everything in SPRO for this but could not find anything which can give me a clue to resolve this problem, especially " Concerning 2" part of this message.

My requirement > To be able to see the cumulative values from condition record.

Also, in which table the accumulated values get stored?

Appreciate your expert advise on this issue.

Regards,

Hrishi

Edited by: Hrishikesh Bhalwankar on Sep 13, 2011 1:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi

Check wheather you have assigned subtotal to the condition type in the pricing procedure.If you have not assigned subtotal then assign subtotal field to the condition type in the pricing procedure.

After assigning the subtotal also,if data is not getting updated then assign a subroutine to the condition type.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I am going to assign the subtotal for my condition type as you correctly pointed out.

Will let everyone know once everything goes right

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I would like to thank each one of you for giving valuable inputs in regard to my requirement and I would like to let you know that I am able to achieve the results as per the expectation.

I would also like to share some key things which I did ( with the help of all your expert inputs ) due to which the requirement is met:-

1. Activation of ' Condition Index, Condition Update' in V/06 for the discount condition type.

2. Maintained ' B - Value Scale' in Scale Basis for the said condition type in V/06 - my requirement was to check against a value to apply the necessary scale base percentage.

3. Activation of ' S071' info structure via OM01

4. Condition record maintenance as per the required scales.

4. Written a new routine to check the accumulated condition base value from S071 along with the current document condition base value.

5. Put this routine in ' Scale Formula' in V/06.

This is giving me the perfect results for the correct application of the discount.

Just last question - How to re-organize the S071 info structure as I tried to re-organize it with Standard Program ' RV15F001' but it is not re-organizing this info structure... Any idea on this?

Thanks a lot friends for all your advice...

Regards,

Hrishi

Edited by: Hrishikesh Bhalwankar on Oct 11, 2011 2:11 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check have you make daily update of condition index in OM01

Double click on info structure S071 then select DAY and SYNCHRONOUS UPDATE 1 Then it will update

Also make sure

You have to mark the "condition index" check box in the condition type and you have to activate the index in customization.

You can set the discount for fast ten orders through "condition update".

First, in your discount condition type(V/06) activate the "condition update" check box.

Second, in the condition record, in additional data put "maximum number of orders" as 10.

You may also create the condition record for discount through VK31. Now go to change(VK32), scroll to the right, you will find a column "N". This is maximum number of order field. Here you can put value 10 and save it.

Now, system will give the discount to the first 10 orders.

Also make sure you have proper set up for MAINTAIN CONDITION INDEX and OVERVIEW in IMG PRICING

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/93/743387546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I will check and let you know.

Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I did the configuration change as you mentioned but still then I am getting the same message.

Also, I could see below issues:-

1. The discount percentage is not getting calculated as per my condition record, which means the values against which discount should be applied as per scales is not getting accumulated and compaired.

2. I am not able to understand the 2nd part of the message " Concerning 2:

Activate the updating for condition records in the sales order entry."

Await your kind response.

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Let me be more specific about my requirement as below:-

1. I want the discount condition record to be created on three scales:-

If my net revenue ( calculated in pricing procedure) is 1to 10 Million = apply 12 % discount

If my net revenue ( calculated in pricing procedure) is 10 to 20 Million = apply 13 % discount

If my net revenue ( calculated in pricing procedure) is 20 to 30 Million = apply 14 % discount

2. I want to accumulate and compare this net revenue against the condition record, so that correct discount gets applied in sales documents.

On this requirement, I have done below things:-

1. Condition record created as above with " Value Base - Scale Type"

2. Activated the condition type for - Condition Index, Condition Update in V/06

3. Activated the Condition table ( with which I have maintained my condition record ) for indexing.

4. Activated the Info Structure S071 for Daily Update + Synchronous Update in OM01

After all this, I am getting the information message VK322.

Can this be achieved via Standard functionality mentioned above?

Please suggest something at earliest.

Regards,

Hrishi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion, by standard you can't achieve this requirement. You need to use VBRK/VBRP tables or FI table or you need to create a Z-table to accumulate sales volume. Develop a pricing routine in t.code VOFM with logic to check the sales volumes and apply the discounts. Assign this routine against the condition type in the pricing procedure in t.code V/08 under calculation type column.

Similar requirement was discussed in the past in the forum, so search for any further information.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I changed few customization settings and now the sales volume is getting correctly accumulated in the condition record of the discount condition type I've mentioned. But, the issue is with the application of scale base discount (against the accumulated sales volume) which is not getting determined as it should have been.

Do you think if something is missing on this front? Actually, I had thought about the same kind of solution which you proposed but somewhere I believe this requirement can be achieved via standard SAP.

Let me know on the same.

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Await your valuable advice friends.

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Await response.

Regards,

Hrishi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion, I think with standard settings, you can't fulfill the requirements. You need to create a routine to read the sales volume table/structure. Then add the routine in the routine in the scale formula field of the discount condition type (V/06) or as mentioned before in the pricing procedure.

I hope any of the forum members, who might have worked in similar scenario may come forward to share the solution. Good luck.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I have already started to write a routine for this after lots of configuration changes combinations and once I get the positive results after testing, I will share this piece of information in this forum so that if someone come across same requirement, they can easily achieve this.

Thanks again...

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Await your kind response friends...

Regards,

Hrishi