cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access JMS Topic in Netweaver 7.3 from PI 7.1 via JAVA PROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to send messages from JAVA PROXY in PI 7.1 (JDK 1.5) to JMS Topic that exists in another Netweaver Application Server Version 7.3 (JDK 1.6)

When I execute my interfaces, throws the follows error:

class com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.UnsatisfiedReferenceImpl:service:naming @ com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader @ 305bf465 @ alive incompatible with interface javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory:library:jms_api @ com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader @ 16dd6ae7 @ alive

I used the same code to send from JAVA PROXY in PI 7.1 (JDK 1.5) to JMS Topic that exists in another Netweaver Application Server but its Version is 7.1 (JDK 1.5) and thats works fine.

I don´t know how make to work fine my scenario.

Thank for your help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error might be due to version incompatible between 1.5 and 1.6 in case of 7.3 scenario. Why dont use 1.6 and recompile your java proxy objects ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your anwser Baskar Gopal.

My JAVA PROXY is created from software component version of PI 7.1 and is deployed in the same server. For that reason my JAVA PROXY run in my PI 7.1.

Well, I did a test with your suggestion and that works fine. I created the JAVA PROXY from SAP PI 7.1 but deploy the JAVA PROXY in the SAP Netweaver 7.3.

Thanks a lot

Edited by: Victor Oliva on Sep 13, 2011 4:27 PM