cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS Board - Automatic Fixing of planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the DS board, when I check the "non-working times" option in the strategy profile, or use the "schedule outside working time" icon option, the planned orders are fixed as soon as I move the order(reschedule by drag and drop of use the reschedule) function.

Is there a way to avoid this?

I want to schedule my downtime operation during the downtime, which is possible only if I use the schedule in "non work time "options . However this results in the order being fixed automatically but I do not want the orders to automatically fix. Please let me know if there is a way to not fix the orders.

Appreciate all your help.

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Better to use /SAPAPO/RPT for unfixing orders scheduled in non working time in mass instead of production planning table.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh. For now, we'll stick on manual un-fixing.

Varun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

This is standarad SAP feature that order get fixed whenever you schedule it in non working time. This is to avoid moving of order scheduled in non working time into working time by automatic scheduling function.

Only way is you need to unfix it as soon as it is scheduled in non working time.

There are following options-:

1. Through production Planning table you can unfix all the operations scheduled in non working time in mass at one go.

2. You can use user exit APOCDPS1 and restrict orders to be unfixed during production planning run processing step. I mean you need to run function unfix objects in production planning run and through this exit you can select orders scheduled in non working time.

3. You can try useing user exit APOCDPS7 to define subsequent action as unfix order post scheduling order in nonworking time.

Regards,

Santosh