cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom seach help for standard field in Web dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement in SRM portal where in I have a to add a custom search help to the 'WBS_ELEMENT' field in the the 'ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT' tab of the Shopping cart creation screen with some input parameters on the search help.

As the SRM Shopping cartcreation screen is a standard web dynpro application.

Can anyone help me in this regard for addition of search help for a field with some custom fields in the Search help screen.

Any inputs will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ahmed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vishesh_malik
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

If it is an standard application then you will have to do ENHANCEMENT in the component. And for using customised value help you will have to declare attribute in CONTEXT and dynamically change the binding of the Value property of UI element inside post-method of WDDOMODIFY. You can create your own customised value help for newly added attribute.

Thanks,

Vishesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message - When closing old threads, there is no need to add a comment. Adding a pasted answer like "Thanks... Closing the thread.." only brings old threads to the top of the forum list and pushes current ones down. If you do add a comment, please indicate just how the problem was resolved. Rob