cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objects Missing in Integration Builder Tree

Former Member
0 Kudos

After an Internal_Error while creating configuration objects in the Model Configurator (PI7.3) I am now missing objects in the Integration Builder object tree.

No Snd/Rcv Agreements, No Rcv Determinations, No Interface Determinations.

Have restarted J2EE, re-log in, cache refreshes, but still missing the objects.

I can fx search for older sender agreement and find/edit them, but it is not visible in the Object tree?

I can not create new objects, they are not available under Create Objects.

Any ideas what the trouble is?

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the filter at view.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Thanks, this is in the Integration Builder, as far as I know there is no filter here except for the "Only Display Selected SubTree".

I have not selected that function.

I may be wrong, please tell me what I have missed and how I can change the filter at view?

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have TREE like icon on the top beside find button, that might be clicked which leads to collapse of all the objects which leads to objects invisible in IB, Another button is there similar to it with upward arrow ( Display Previous Subtree ), Try to click on the ICON, this will help you to display all the objects in the IB

I think will help you to visible all your objects in the IB

Regards,

Chandra Shekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I appriciate all your friendly answers.

These buttons was the first thing I tried, and every other possible/impossible button or menu choice.

I thought that there perhaps was a new kind of object filter in the Integration Builder of PI 7.3?

Unfortunately it seems to be an internal error in the IB.

I do not see any of the objects in the object list of the Receiver Determination screen.

I can Seach for Sender Agreements and find/open/edit them.

But I get an INTERNAL_ERROR when doing a Where-Used search on a related Communication Channel.

It is also not related to my own computer/java version, oher people here have the same problem.

I have put in a message to SAP support, but as this is 'just' a Develoment System, the priority is not very high.

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

I think we see the same behaviour in ESR (PI 7.11 SP 6). We are not able to see any name spaces but can search and open the object. We were thinking about opening a SAP message as well. Please update here if you were able to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

we had the same problem - we were able to resolve by doing the following

change the values of the AEX parameters

com.sap.aii.connect.cr.name

com.sap.aii.connect.landscape.name

to hostname (was previously hostname.domain)

also changed value of parameter

com.sap.aii.ibrep.core_usage_type

(SAP NWA>configuration>infrasctructure>Java system Properties => services tab and look for 'XPI Service : All Config Service'

from AEX to XPI

restart Java - and thay should show

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the message.

I have not tried your proposed solution.

We had a number of other issues in the system as well because not all components where correctly patched to SP04.

So we decided to do a complete re-installation from scratch of the SAP PI 7.3 SP04 system.

This solved the trouble with missing Objects in the Integration Builder and a lot of other strange issues.

I hope your suggested solution can help others that do not have the option of re-installing the system.

Thanks all for your cooperation.

I am closing this thread.

Regards

Stephan Nilsson

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Stephan,

I have not worked on PI 7.3 version but as per my knowledge in PI 7.0 and 7.1 this might be the cache issue....try to refresh CPA CACHE which resolves the issue.

thanks and Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you replies

I have restarted J2EE and done successful /CPACache/refresh?mode=full and SXI_CASHE-complete cache refresh.

The problem stays in Integration Builder:

I have no menu objects named Sender Agreements, Receiver Determinations, Interface Determinations, Receiver Agreements.

When I do New Object, there is no possibility to select and create these objects, they are not in the list of object to create.

I begin to suspect the my local JAVA version?

Will check that tomorrow.

Regards

Stephan

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

stephan.... we have 2 options, what u menction , that is restart the j2ee and cache refress..

if u creat the object again it will shows that object are already existed..

so refresh the cache both the stacks ( ABAP AND JAVE STACKS ..

THANKS AND REGARDS,

KESAVA