cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order status is coming "Being Processed" after return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helloo Experts,

We have a current situation here, Where order type (OR) with item cat (TAN) creates SO then delievry (LF) happened and PGI..

Due to some reasons the order needs to be void.Then the SO has been changed (VA02) by adding item cat YREN with same quantity, then delivery (LF) ,PGR and billing (F2).

Now after final billing the order status coming as "Being processed" instead of "Closed" at the document flow.

Does SAP standard practice supports this process flow OR it should be Return order (RE),Delivery (LR) and return of credit (RE) to make the Order status "Completed".

Is there any other ways to make these order's status changed from "Being Processed" to "Completed"

Waiting for some valuable inputs.

Thanks

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sampurn mohanty ,

As mentioned by Mr.lakshmipathi, the process you are doing is wrong.

You have to create a return order wrt orginal invoice, do a return delivery and invoice.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

0 Kudos

I created a return order with reference to billing document but SO status is still showing completed instead of being open.

Example:

I created SO for 10 pcs and returned 2 pcs with reference to billing document.

My requirement is that SO should be open again for the remaining 2 pcs to create Delivery again.

How can i achieve this with the standard configuration. Please Suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos
SO has been changed (VA02) by adding item cat YREN with same quantity

It means you still have an open item with item category TAN in the Sales Order. kindly put reason of rejection for this item & then check the status of the Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will process Return Order when the customer returns the delivered goods due to damage/defective back to your company. In this case, you can process RE (Returns) with reference to Sales Order or Billing Document.

But, when the sales order is to be void, you first cancel the billing document thereby, reverse entry will pass on to accounting and then delete outbound delivery and finally sales order.

Regards,

Dhrubajit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Then the SO has been changed (VA02) by adding item cat YREN
    with same quantity, then delivery (LF) ,PGR and billing (F2).

This process is wrong. You have to create a new return sale order with reference to the parent billing document. If billing has not been generated, then you have to reverse the delivery via VL09.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

I created a return order with reference to billing document but SO status is still showing completed instead of being open.

Example:

I created SO for 10 pcs and returned 2 pcs with reference to billing document.

My requirement is that SO should be open again for the remaining 2 pcs to create Delivery again.

How can i achieve this with the standard configuration. Please Suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats the completion of item category YREN?

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for the prompt response.

The item cat YREN has the Return, Schedule line, Determine cost(CHECKED) and Business item,Credit active,Item relevant for del (UNCHECKED)

Billing relevance- Delivery related billing

Pricing- Standard

pls let em know if you need any further info

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry I didnt check this before..you're adding YREN line item to the original order..! As already mentioned..the process is wrong, create returns with reference to the original invoice..then returns delivery etc..

Regards

Raghu.