cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add body content to RFx Bid invitaton mail?

murat_kaya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are sending Bid invitation mail to bidders with a pdf attachment created via adobe form conversion (through BBP_BID_INV_ADB). Everything is ok about the attachment and subject but we need to add some custom text to the mail body which we could not manage to do. Does anybody have any idea to solve this issue?

Regards;

Murat Kaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mike_bohammer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

does anyone found another solution than changing the orgiginal BBP_OUTPUT_COVER?

I'm just thinking about the solution to copy the orginial BBP_OUTPUT_COVER to a Z-form only as backup and then modify the orginal one to our needs.

This is not really the way I normally want to go, but currently I see no possibility to change the mail body when using Adobe forms, e.g. for the offline bidding.

Any other solutions are welcome

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not certain about using adobe forms, but you can look at smartform BBP_OUTPUT_COVER for mail content (transaction SMARTFORMS). This form is used for mail content for smartforms.

murat_kaya
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually the adobe form is not the issue, we convert that form to pdf and attach it to the e-mail. It is converted with no mistake. Our problem is that the e-mail with the pdf file attachment is sent with blank body but we want to add some custom text as body of this e-mail.

In standard, SAP uses a BADI implementation named BBP_BID_INV_ADB, the BADI method has some parameters but we couldn't manage to change the e-mail body within this BADI. We needed help about this matter, this was our case.

Regards,

Murat Kaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you mean that you are implementing BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF for adobe form output? In the BADI implementation, the email content form is defined in parameter CV_SMARTFORM_MAIL. If you have a smartform that drafts the email content of your output, the name of the smartform should be the value output for this parameter.

murat_kaya
Participant
0 Kudos

we are not using smartform, it is an adobe form we are using. so the relevant BADI is ZDOC_PERSONALIZE_BCS which is derived from DOC_PERSONALIZE_BCS. it has a method PERSONALIZE_PDF_DOC_PDFIF which is used for this purpose. here i need to set mail body, but i couldn't.

i need help about this mail body.

anybody has any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murat,

I am also facing the similar issue in RFX Bid Invitation email. Please let me know how you changed the email content.

Regards,

Rajendra Dhaka