Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table v_t510k is not modified on the PRD system

islam_fayez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a question,

As you know that the PRD system is not modifiable for security reasons, but i have a concern, when i try to change the values under table "v_t510k", it gives me a popup message that the system is not modifiable, i know exactly what this message means, but for some other tables we can modify on the PRD direct without needing to TRs.

So I am asking about any solution to be able to change this table "v_t510k" direct on PRD system, without changing the client setting.

Best regards

Islam Fayez

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the delivery class of the table??

The table v_t510k belongs to Delivery class C - Customizing table, maintenance only by cust.

Changing the delivery class may give you the option. But you should judge on the implicatations of doing so.

BTW, why you want to make the changes directly? Does't you like the transportation feature available in SAP

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The search term you are looking for is "current setting" and / or "SOBJ".

Alternately, a term "how to change the table in production system" might also help further if you had tried a search... but unfortunately you will find some debugging hacks.

Read the threads and you will find the correct combination you need.

Cheers,

Julius