cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting date field in reports S_SMC_47000016 / S_SMC_47000017

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using the serice desk function for monitoring the support tickets. I have one quert related to List of notification transactions S_SMC_47000016 / S_SMC_47000017.

In the service desk whenever we run the report of all open notificaitons (S_SMC_47000017) Or Find Support Notifications (S_SMC_47000016), in the list output we do not get any data in the field "Posting Date". We do get the date in field "Valid From", but no information is getting populated in posting Date column.

If we try to search the notifications using the T Code " CRMD_ORDER" and try to get the list of notifications in the find Tab, then here the posting date gets populated.

Could you please let me know if there is any setting which is preventing from Posting Date to be populated in the T Codes S_SMC_47000016 / S_SMC_47000017.

Thanks and Regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must get the psting date in all the notification transaction. Please edit the Layouts settngs -> layout -> change.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have chnaged the layout already, my question is that in the layout the posting date column is appearing, but the posting date is not getting updated for any notification in the output. The column remains blank.

Thanks and Regards,

Narendra