cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of open orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

How to get list of open orders in table??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

based on tables VBUK/VBUP status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags,

Thanks for the quick reply. My requirement is I want to get sales man wise list of open orders.

Edited by: santhosh kumar on Sep 12, 2011 11:49 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

try out VA05.

if it is sales office level information, is required then you can have the sales office column added using the available layout options in VA05.

if the sales man is marked under partner function, then you may need to extract the VA05 output & filter the sales order using VBPA table with parameters of sales man controlled in the selection screen.

rgds

ilango

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I would use VBBE table to see all what I have still open to Deliver to the customer.

If there is no entry for the sales order this means that everything is delivered.

BR

L

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can enhance tcode VA05 adding a new field where you write the pending quantity by item. See SAP Note 350068 - Additionl fields in VA05:Customer material number as example to know how to do it.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For each sales orders you should be having a partner function of sales man.

As suggested pull the sales orders/Item number and for the partner function of Sales person check in the table VBPA-Sales Document: Partner.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saju,

Is there any possibilty to get the list by single table??

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP doesnt store all the information in 1 table for various reasons..so you'll have to join tables to get the required data.

or use standard SAP report VA05

Regards

Raghu.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

It is not possible to get all the data from a single table.Better you can explain the business requirement at a time.What you need in that report and selection criteria.It is possible to get some other fields from sales order tables in that report va05.Check all these and post.

Regards,

Madhu.