cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seperate Text maintenance in intercompany invoice

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a business requirement, curretly TEXT is determined from sales order to delivery and invocie to the intercompany invocie also. now business wantes to maintain the text only for intercompany invoice. could you all please suggest me how shall i proceed further.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One simple suggestion is to ignore giving Text at Order level so you will be able to give Text at Invoice also.

Else do the configuration in Text assignment procedure so the Text which is there at Delivery will not be copied to Invoice.

Best Regards,

Ankur

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

Thanks for your reply, user requirement is he wants to have the text flow from order to invocie, but only for intercompany invocie he would like to have a seperate text maintenance. it could be he wants to maintian manually or text should determine only for intercompany invoices. do you think may be text maintenance through SO10 will solve this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SO10 will not solve your purpose as it will give the Text automatically in the Invoice.But your requirement is to give any Text manually in the Inter company Invoice.

It's better to do as per my earlier thread.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Edited by: Ankur Agrawal on Sep 19, 2011 12:57 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will create customer master for ordering company code in intercompany sale.this customer master is only used for creating inter company invoice.

so you maintain the text for this customer master record then it will be determined into the intercompany invoice,because intercompany invoice is billed to the ordering company code by the delivering company code.this text maintaned at customer master will not reflect at any other documents.like order,delivery and commercil invoice.

EX:

ordering company code-1000

delivering company code-2000

than you create 1000 as customer in 2000 company code.and maintaine text for this customer master 1000.

this customer master is automatically determind by the system while we do intercompany invoice.so the text maintained in customer master will also be determind by the system into intercompany invoice.

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your replies, the actual requirement is that the user wants to have text populated in intercompany invoice, only in some cases that is based on the destination country. by maitaining the text in intercompany customer it is printed for all the transactions and to configuring the standard text for invocie, then it will also print for all the intercompany invoices.

i assume maintaining the standard text in So10 and calling throiugh print form based on the destination country, could solve the issue. could you please give your views on this.

thanks in advance

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you need separate text for intercompany invocie then maintain and assign separate text procedure to intercompany billing document type

Regards

Srinath

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In intercompany flow you need that text flow from PO to delivery, and delivery to invoice.

To know how to flow from PO to delivery see these notes:

SAP Note 417883 - Texts from purchase order

SAP Note 53593 - Q&A - Delivery text from stock transfer order

SAP Note 524453 - Purchasing text determination is not transported

SAP Note 711954 - Texts from purchase order do not work as of Release 4.70

SAP Note 751441 - Consulting: Settings for texts from purchase order

and related notes.

After, when you have the text in delivery, rule the copy to invoice with tcode VOTXN (see also SAP Note 853673 - TTXERN-TXTPFL: Text dialog box not possible in billing docs)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Sep 12, 2011 4:58 PM