cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1C & MB1B issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have put the finished stock in MB1C with Movement Type 561 and enter the batch number and Quantity

After that i created a SO with 100 PC and save the SO

at the time of Assigning the Stock to that particular SO through MB1B with Movement Type 412 E

is it required to enter again manually batch number and Quantity for that particular Material because it is already created batch in MB1C ?

is there any provision when we select the Batch system will fetch quantity automatically and later he can chnage the Quantity so enduser can come to know how much quantity is pending for that batch rather than going and checking another Transaction

please help me how to solve the issue

Regards,

Anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no provision for this,as in MB1C you are posting initial entry for stock of material

Where as in MB1C you are assigning to sales order with wrong movement, to assign stock to sales order use movement 413.

If it is make to order scenario then it can be automatically, because in make to order when production completed then stock & its batch directly posted against sales order.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Mr.Kapil,

Here i am doing MTO So my problem is intially stock i updated Through MB1C with Mvmt Type 561 with batch

after i created SO , i have to assign that material to the SO so i tried to assign to SO my using Mvmt Type 412 E

but i dont know the diff between 413 or 412 E

in MB1B i selected SO ,line item and the material is Same my client wants it is already we done in MB1C why system is not showing is not picked when we select the batch

guide me

Reagrds,

Anu