Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery from the Project

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am trying to do delivery from the Project in CNS0, but everytime i try to do the delivery the message occurs that "There are no deliveries for the chosen project".

i checked the sales order in whcih the Finished good is account assigned the very WBS through which i am trying to do the delivery.

Please let me know if i need to do any configuration or the steps to do the delivery from the Project. As in my current Project is a SAP PS-PP integration in which the raw material is procurred in PS and then it flows to PP for Planned orders and Production orders and all the Production activity is taken careoff in PP itself.

I attached the Finished good in one of my internal activity and created a reservation for the same and i wanted to do the delivery from there.

Experts i look forward for your advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Carry out availability for check components to be delivered 2) ENsure that materials linked to network activity do not have backflush indicator., 3) WBS/Network is released.

Regards,

mahendra

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra

I checked the points -

1) Carry out availability for check components to be delivered - how do i "Carry out availability for check components to be delivered". i checked the stock availability and it was available in mmbe as unrestricted use

2) ENsure that materials linked to network activity do not have backflush indicator., - i checked and it dose not have a backflush indicator

3) WBS/Network is released - It is released.

When i press the delivery tab on CNS0 it say the same message

anything else i need to see

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know if you have configured availabilty check. This can be carried out like this in CN22 transaction: MENU > Edit > availabilty > Materials.

If you do know know about this, knidly check with PP or SD consultant for more information.

Regards,

mahendra

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

I did maintain the availability check in opjk with the checking rule itself.

When i go to CN22 transaction: MENU > Edit > availabilty > Materials, it shows a message "All inspected material components available for network 500000000024".

Now i go to CNS0 and check the comonent tab first, where i can see that the comonent is available for delivery.... Now i check the 2nd tab of Deliveries. on clicking it on delivery a message pops up and displays that "There are no deliveries for the chosen project".

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In CNS0 click on components Tab and select the materials you need to be included in the delivery and save, and also fill the required details. After that you can see the delivery number in delivery Tab.