cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data not populating in the service desk tickets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing issues in resolving issues related to master data population in service desk messages. Whenever a ticket is created it generates 10 errors (sold to party, ship to party , distribution channel etc not being populated). Request you to suggest a suitable answer to resolve this issue. Had raised message to SAP and was asked to apply note 1438476, but this also did not help.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to proceed the partner determination procedure for this.

for sold to party -> there are two ways, one is assign it in the ibase else check the below blog

[Sold to party determiation|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/15649] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

I did resolve this with the first step by adding the sold to party to IBase , I have another issue that is I am not able to change the status of any ticket that has been created in the solman system. The status is greyed out and i am not able to change it from new to any other status. It would be nice if you would suggest me a solution for this as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Again, please check do you have authoization to change the status.

Auth object for the same is B_USERSTAT.(make sure it was set to *, if you want to access for all status )

there are other reasons also, like in status profile, what would be the highest and lowest value, If both are same also , status are greyed out.

Please check and update

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Your resolution was very helpful. Many thanks for your help. Thanks again.

Vivek

Answers (0)