cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms being rendered differently in Development and Test Environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have created a smartform and a smart-style . In Development environt it's being displayed as per requirements. However, on moving the transport requests for the same to Test environment, there is a noticible difference in fonts and alignment.

I have tested that:

1) all the transports have moved to test Environment

2) The smart style has moved to test environment and all the related paragraph and charachter formats are same in development and Test.

Therefore, Please let me know what else could be the problem. Urgent help is required.

Thanks in advance,

SetSha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Program RSTXDELL for font refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whether are you checking with same output device for print preview as in Dev.

because the font will vary based on the output device configured in the system .

Because for LP01 font size will be different in Dev , In PRD basis has given DOTMATRIX

different configuration so font changes . so I changed the font based on PRD output device .

Please check it .

Thanks

Hariharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello hariharan,

This smartfrom is an PDF attachment of a mail that's sent to the Vendor. And yes in delelopment and test environment, I am looking at the output in mail format ( External mail).

Thanks,

SetSha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This problem is now resolved. We used the Program "RSTXDELL" to refresh the font buffer in the Test environment and then the fonts in D07 and Q07 came just the same.

Thanks,

SetSha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi setsha ,

Iam not sure whether this is correct answer or not ,am just explaining my experience for this type of issue,

Might be your issues is with SAP GUI,

one of my colluege is also faced same issue while he is doing a smartform in his system.

i jave just checked that in my system that is working as expected, can you please test your smartform in another system.

Thanks

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surendra,

Thanks for your suggestion. I checked on a different machine with a different SAP user ID and the issue is still there. So therefore, this is NOT an issue with GUI.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

SetSha