cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need some help. when i am going to release bill document by vfx3.then their i am facing this error-

1.- error in account determination .

no other detail showing .so what i do to solve this error.

plz do need full

Thanks

vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vishal,

As other experts have explained,

1) TCode: VFX3 (Give the relevant details and check all the 5 selection options under 'INCOMPLETE DUE TO'

2) Run / Execute

3) The reason why accounting document is not released will be in the column 'INCOMPL DUE TO'.

Check and revert back with what is mentioned in that column.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU. MY PROBLEM IS SOLVE NOW

THANKS

VISHAL

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After system gives the said message, click on Log button so that system will show in detail as to why the billing document could not be posted to accounting.

G. Lakshmipathi

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I agree with Muralidhar, please check those account determination settings and if they are fine and still you see the error, please check if there is any export / foreign trade data is missing, in this case also sometimes system throughs an account determiantion error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

This issue may be due to following two reasons:

1. You might not done the proper configuration related to Account Determination in VKOA (T-Code) or

2. The respect master data for account determination is not properly maintained.

Kindly do the analysis in VF02 to for respective billing document (path-Environment-Acct Determination Analysis-Revenue Accounts) here you check as per the configuration whether the G/L accounts are determined or not. Also check Master data information (Only in case of if posting based on the Customer Account Assignment Group and Material account assignment Group) are determined or not.

If the above things are taken care, you should be able to post the accounting document without any hazards.

Regards

Murali