Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object 01 ,P does not exist: infotype 1001 cannot be created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on ECC6 EHP4 with SRM7.0

We are having some issues with replicating Persons ( P ) from ECC to SRM. We have replcated all the org units and positions from ECC to SRM. When replicating Persons along with the relationships in 1001 the IDOC is in status 52.

There is no BP created for the user. I have checked all relevant notes following the same procedure. The user ID is the same in both the systems and the employee is active.

Any advice on this behaviour?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Idoc status 52 is Application document not fully posted, Please open the Idoc(we02 t.code) and drill down the Status, any errors do you find there?

Try T.code PFAL to replicate/updtae Position and Person manully. First run PFAL for Position following by Person (Give Object type and Object id).

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

Thank you for your response. No there are no other errors. The replications are all in place. I have replicated all the positions before the person and I have tried replicating a person by itself using PFAL.

Is there any setting or any procedure that i have missed? Since Person is a not an object type used in SRM I would assume that a BP is created for the person when the IDOC is posted. All infotypes other than 1001 are posted. 0000,00001 etc are posted.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are correct, the Person number which is generated in ECC will be the CP number in SRM and a BP number will be assigned to Person.

I dont think there would be any issue with the configuration and u were able to post the idocs for positions.

Run PFAL with obj type P and Obj Id as person number, dont provide any data in Infotype field and select the update radio button rather than Insert.

Check the status of Idoc as well, in both the system ECC as well as SRM.

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

Done that :).

Green in ECC and 52 in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

Done that :).

Green in ECC and 52 in SRM with the same message. The infotype 1001 has not been updated and BP is not created for the person.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please cross-check ur settings with the below docs:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30139fb0-360c-2a10-1e9f-9d5417754...

Thanks,

Ankur