cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDS Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When you lock the production version in ECC then how does lock tranfer to APO in PDS? Where can we see that lock in PDS?

Can we tranfer this lock as a change transfer in APO? OR we need to tranfer it curto_create transaction?

Another thing, currently we are using curto_create transaction to transfer Production version change but when we run curto_create transaction for all plants then it fails with ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY error. I have implemented Note 1559890 - INT-PDS: CURTO_CREATE -> runtime error ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY but issue is still exist.

Can anyone suggest what this issue all about?

Thanks & regards

Sujay Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Implement SAP note # 854561.

It will change the procurement priority of PDS to 5555555555555 for locked poduction version.

This PDS won't be picked up by SNP or PPDS optimizer/heuristic run.

Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for your response.

I was trying to see procurement priority in PDS but I didn't find. Can you please guide me how to see priority in PDS?

Second thing, I have gone through the note you have suggested & we are planning to implement it. Do you think this note will resolve DUPLICATE KEY Error as well?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sujay

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Just in case the issue persists, you can use report Z_CURTO_PDS_CHG from note

1358336 CIF-PDS: Report for deletion the duplicate CURTO_PDS_CHG. Best regards/Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For duplicate key, check SAP note 1559890 - INT-PDS: CURTO_CREATE -> runtime error ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY

To check procurement priority, go to change layout and drag this filld.

Vipul