cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where does the idoc file get stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

i am working on a scenario where i need to send a idoc from r/3 to xi. i have made all the necessary configuration in r/3. i also found success status when i tigger the idoc in my r/3.

i am also able to find the idoc xml in my monitor payload->maindocument

the thing i need to know is where does the idoc xml file get stored in xi. i need to pick it up using a file adapter and process it further.

thanks

raju N

Message was edited by: Raju N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raju,

Check the Status of your Message in SXMB_MONI in XI. See if the message / IDOC has reached XI. You can see the entire mesage flow in SXMB_MONI.

If there is no entry in SXMB_MONI, then it means IDOC has not reached XI and see if there is any error in SM58 in your R3 system.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you able to see your IDOC XML structure in SXMB_MONI??

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sekhar,

yes i am able to see the idoc xml in my monitor

thanks,

raju N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are trying to do a IDoc to XML file scenario.

Have u set a file adapter on the receiver side for the XML file to be downloaded using receiver file adapter?

Regards

Vijaya

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

If u r able to see XML message fro the IDOC in SXMB_MONI in XI then u have to just use receiver file adapter to send that xml data to a file...

for this hope u have done all necessary design in IR

In MM just map for source IDOC to target file ...

Remaining as usual...

U can refer this

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Thanks and regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sridar,

yeh i have used two bussiness systems on is for my r/3 system and the othere is a third party system. where do i need to have the communication channel as my file adapter in sender bussiness system or receiver bussiness system which is my third party, i am bit confused in this aspect.

thanks,

raju N

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>where do i need to have the communication channel as my file adapter in sender bussiness system or receiver bussiness system which is my third party, i am bit confused in this aspect.</i>

THIRD PARTY systemn acts as the Receive Business System and you need FILE ADAPTER is this Third Party Business System

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

<i>where do i need to have the communication channel as my file adapter in sender bussiness system or receiver bussiness system which is my third party, i am bit confused in this aspect</i>

You have to define file adapter in the reciver business system.

sekhar

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

U have to configure the file adapter in the Reciver business system since it is the third party system...

Still confused then u r welcome .. or give u r maild id i will send u snap shots..

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sridar,

let me explain briefly, i my third party bussiness system i have taken file adapter as my communication channel.

i have taken my inbound interface as my imported idoc strcture done the necessary mapping to the target which is a pip3a4 structure.

my main problem is that i recieve a error message that "party and service not found", if possible please send your id to i explain things with screen shots

my mail id is kittu1234@yahoo.com

thanks a lot,

raju N

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar,

pls send me snap shots of IDOC 2 file scenario.

my mail id is ramesh_1220@yahoo.co.in.

thanks ,

ramesh g

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raju,

Sent u the sanp shots..

One thing check u r Business sytems in SLD once

and in ID goto ENVIRONMENT and clear SLD cache...

And assign the 2 BS ... and no need of Party

Create u r BS in Service without party..

Regards

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sridhar,

received your screen shots, thanks a lot. will get back to you when i am finished.

my idoc type is KU. still there is there no need for party creation but my target is of type LS.

thanks,

raju N