cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

1) I have created a custom condition type ZR00 by copying PR00, and have customized the access sequence used by ZR00.

2.) I have created a copy of RVAA01 pricing procedure, and in that copy I've replaced PR00 with ZR00. I have assigned the appropriate sales area/DocPP/CuPP combinations to this new pricing procedure via OVKK.

3.) I have created condition records for ZR00 which cover some but not all of the materials with which I am testing out the pricing.

4.) Using sales doc type OR, whenever I add a material which is covered by a condition record for ZR00, the pricing works fine. However when I add a material which does not appear in a condition record (for ZR00), then I have to put a value for ZR00 manually in order for the pricing calculations to proceed.

Question: In the cases where I have a material for which all accesses in the access sequence fail to produce a condition value for ZR00, I would like to have the system grab the price from the material master, found under "Conditions" in the "Sales Org 1" tab, and use that as the value for ZR00. How is this done?

Any guidance/suggestion is appreciated.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may consider checking the program LMGMMF0Q and/or FUNCTION SD_COND_GET_DEFAULT_CONDITION to achieve this with the help of ABAP.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I would like to have the system grab the price from the material master

In your access sequence, maintain the table for material in the second step and try the process

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

IN THE CASES, where I have a material for which all accesses in the access sequence FAIL to produce a condition value for ZR00, I would like to have the system grab the price from the material master, found under "Conditions" in the "Sales Org 1" tab,

Rgds

Sumanth.G

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Kindly refer the following link, it might provide you a hint to your query:

-

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

In case you haven't thought about this, the conditions in sales org1 refer to key: material with rls status...pls attach this key at the end of the access sequence?

Or, attach a altCTy routine to the ZR00 to read data from sales org1 view source--though I think this is going to be difficult.

Regards

Raghu.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Adding to Rags post, the table you can use is Std condition table 304 - Material with release status in your access sequence at the end.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

The price you maintain in MMR is nothing but VK11 conditions only..

i.e. this corresponds to material with release status key combination and I think this take priority over VK11.

check this thread:

[;.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu

Pretty useful thread.

Mr.Lakshmipathi, in that thread mentioned that, VK11 has priority.

However, my requirement is different.

Rgds

Sumanth G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sumanth, you want that to be picked up but only when system has exhausted its search through the other cond records--am I right?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu

Yes, your understanding is right.