cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure in Web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created table with attributes of ztable and binded. I have coded for that using the code wizard read and as table operation. It is working fine. My question -

> Is it possible to create node with structure of same ztable? if so which one i want to bind to table. But i want to display ztable with some additionl fields without adding fields in ztable. Please provide some information to get this.

Thanks in advance

Indiranjithn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create your node, in dictionary stucture property give your Z structure name, and add attributes from table.

You will get all attributes or (selected) from table.

If you want to add some more attributes to same node, just remove dictionary structure name from node properties,

Now you can able to add more attributes to taht stucture.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have added attributes from ztable and need to add drop down key and check box in the same table, for that i just delete data dictionary from properties of node. Added addtional fields and binded the same to table addtional attributes. But dump is like Assert condition violated

Thanks in advance

Indiranjithn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After adding fields to node.. do like this..

Go to Rootelementcontainer - Table - right click - create binding - change your new attributes to check box DDK and

tick binding. and check.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did the same thing then only it showed Assert condition violated dump. May i know why this dump?

Thanks

Indiranjithn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this thread. Issue has been resolved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indiranjithn

Yes that is possible.

You have several options available for you.

You can create a new node based on ztable , bus just having the fields you want - instead of selecting all.

You can then use the wizard to create 2nd table UI on your View, based upon the new node you have created.

Another alternative (this one would be my favorite) is for you to use the original node with all the fields from ztable.

But when using the wizard to create the 2nd table UI on your View, you just choose the fields from the node that you will need.

This way you would have one node assigned to 2 different UI tables on your View.

On UI table would show you all the columns, while the other would just show a few of those columns.

Not sure if this is what you're trying to accomplish.

Hope it guides you to a good solution.

Kind Regards

/Ricardo Quintas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created one node which has the ztable. I have created the structure for ztable and added additional fields. Now I created table in view and binded it to structure. The datas are in ztable, i did code like this

//The code to hold the data of ztable to internal table .

Note : I have binded structure to the view table.

DATA lo_nd_node_am_detl TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.

DATA ls_node_am_detl TYPE wd_this->Element_node_am_detl.

DATA lt_node_am_detl TYPE wd_this->Elements_node_am_detl.

SELECT * INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE lt_node_am_detl FROM ZAA_IN_AM_DETL.

lo_nd_node_am_detl = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_node_am_detl ).

lo_nd_node_am_detl->bind_table( new_items = lt_node_am_detl set_initial_elements = abap_false ).

now i want to move to structure right?

Declaring internal table of structure .

DATA lt_node_am_detl1 TYPE wd_this->Elements_node_am_detl1.

move-corresponding lt_node_am_detl to lt_node_am_detl1.

append lt_node_am_detl1.

lo_nd_node_am_detl->bind_table( new_items = lt_node_am_detl1 set_initial_elements = abap_false ).

Is the above code work?

Please suggest me.

Thanks

Indiranjithn