cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crossed line in SmartForm Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a requirement in my project, One form should be developed with crossed line.

How we are dividing a square in to two equal Triangles by using a crossed line, Like that I should design in my layout.

How Can I print ?

Advance Thanks to Helpful answers.

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only option I could think of is creating a black and white image with the cross feed line. The image size should be the same as your page size. Then import the bitmap image in Application server using SE78. Then use Background Picture tab in the page options in SMARTFORMS to use the same as background. This would give your page a look of Cross Feed lined page.

Thanks.

Ravi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Plz use the adobe forms for your requirement because your requirement is not fullfilled by the smartforms, i suppose. Adobe forms are more user friendly other than the smartforms.

Thanks & Regards,

Akg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all. But,Back ground picture (or water mark) will not serve my functionality. Actually, in the table header of my form one column will be divided in to two. There I should use this crossed line to divide.It has two more pages and there also I have to use for different columns. Any other Help?

Regards,

Suresh

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm afraid, but i can't think of any solution for your problem other than using Adobe forms if your project supports. If you find a solution, please do post.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Click on below link :

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/BackgroundpicturesinSmartForms]

Make changes to background image to fit the whole page.

BR

Dep

former_member186055
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

There is concept called Water Mark in SmartForms, Check the following Thread...

Regards,

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible to draw diagonal or crossed lines in smartforms using Template or Window or Table.

But you can have a background image which is having crossed line uploaded via SE78.

Shiva