Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM inspection

srini_vasan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

inspection for material receive via road tanker, truck come is in & weight , lab clearance ,unload and empty weight then business come to know actual weight & then GRN

Definetly experts might be come across same business process, i want to know to map this.

fyi daily 50 -100 truck needs to be cleared , anyone mapped this kind of req. pls share ur experience

Thanks

Srini

Edited by: Srinivasan11 on Sep 11, 2011 8:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

You and use this aproch this approach .

You must do the receciving of material in two step i.e for movement type 103 and 105. and activate the inspection lot generation for both movement type.

When you receeive the material through 103 it will go to the GR block stock and the do the result recording, .

When you do the GR with 105 then you can post the desired actual quanity to stock vai inpcetion lot stock tab in qa11.

If any doubt then reply.

srini_vasan
Explorer
0 Kudos

that means 2 inspection lot

my issue is I don't know my GRN qty...but i need to taks sample

hope it clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use process called partial lot receipt.

In the material master inspection type setting , set indicator for "control insp lot" to 1 , 2 or X depending on your requirement.

This setting will control, whether additional quantity received is added to the same inspection lot or not.

1. Perform GR for nominal weight.

2, SAP will create inspection lot.

3. After weighing, if you find more or less is received, perform another 101 or 102 movement for the difference quantity.

4. If UD is not entered, SAP will change the inspection lot quantity without creating new lot.

5. If UD is already entered,

If UD is reject -->SAP will create new lot

id UD is accept --> SAP will post the quantity directly in un-restricted.

Regards

srini_vasan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business is not ready to do 2times GR, since truck 100 trucks/ day...they want to do 1 time

any other way to map

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will source inspection meet your needs. refer to link below.

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

I think as suggested by Marwadi source inspection will meet your need.

1. Assign inspection type 0101 to material master.

2. Create inspection plan usage 51 and apart from any other inspection characteristic you want to measure, include a quantitative inspection characteristic, say GR-wt, to the plan.

3. Create Q-info record in QI01 for a vendor and this material, in insp.control tab choose 0101 as source inspection, tick source insp.- no GR and in insp. control choose insp. active.

4. Create PO for the material-vendor combination.

5. Run QI07. Choose vendor, material, plant, delivery date. Check inspect w/o batch. Execute, in next screen select create insp. lot, save.

6. Goto QA32, insp. lot is created even though GR has not been done. Record weight and other characteristics' results. If satisfied give a batch number, save and then accept lot through UD. Save.

7. Now do GR with above batch number, no fresh inspection lot created. The material will be already in unrestricted stock through step 6.

So you inspected and received through one GR and one RR/UD.

Regards

Sm.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Same business scenario we Mapped like this way

1) Truck master we created against truck grossweight and Licence in sd

2)QAAT0001 using userexit one inspection lot per day combination of vendor material ,updating quantity truck using bapi for updating quantity existing lot so an when truck is coming weigh bridge your system should know what is gross weight for the vehicl the net weight should be GR ..

srini_vasan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response,

Pls give some details. when will you posted GR in the system ,after initial weght of the truck ie truck + goods weight

or after unloading

we need to automate the inspection lot creation,

if its before unloading & any descripancy in weight how to handle it.

once u booked the stock, any stock variation , are you reverse the qty in IM / Qm

thanks