cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKC9 Substitution for OBYC - DIF Transaction Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While creating MIRO document we are having small differences like 0.1 or 0.2. System is automatically determining GL account to which this difference need to be posted.

However, as this GL Account is created as Cost Element, system is checking for some cost object and is failing, terminating the process with an error saying "Account XXXXXX requires Cost Object - KI 235".

We have maintained OKB9 settings for Valuation Area & Business Area.

We have check couple of SAP Notes wherein it says that we need to maintain substitution rule.

Please help in writing a substitution rule for cost center derivation for DIFF GL Account.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl verify the small differences line item has valuation area (Plant) and/or business area since you are maintaining OKB9 based on that. You may do so in MIRO simulation mode. My understanding is, it does not populate plant in that line, therefore OKB9 CC wont be derived. I am not aware of the system behavior for business area.

Then just for testing purposes maintain OKB9 at company code level and check whether OKB9 setting is working as expected.

If so, verify whether you can have Cost center assignment at company code level rather than BA or VA level. Profit center also is an option.

Go for substitution only if you don't have choice.

Regards

Subodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you rightly mentioned system is not deriving Plant or Business Arear during MIRO posting. Also I have checked giving the cost center at company code level which works but as there are multiple divisions posting to cost center at company code level is not acceptable to business.

Hence am looking for a Substitution rule...

Thanks,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to verify if you can use FI substitution (Transaction code OBBH) at call up point 0002 choosing User ext as an option. If you will see the example code for the exits U100 to U102 in program RGGBS000, that will give you clues about how you can write the exit.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you have solved your problem in DIF accounts on MIRO?

I am facing the same problem but in my case, my system should derive by division.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In some cases, OKB9 at detailed level does not work.. Especially for automatically generated line items

For this, you need to maintain OKB9 entry at a higher level i.e. at company code level...

OR Else,

You need to write the user exit RGGBS000 in CO Substitution

Refer notes below which says OKB9 does not work in certain cases

0000032654 High level automatic account assignment

0000105024 Automatic a/c assignment (OKB9) does not work

0000409520 Goods/invoice receipt: Default account assignment ignored

In case you wish to use the exit, refer the article written by me, which gives the logic as well as the code to be written

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/b0eb4e57-c78c-2d10-e0bd-eca8728e7037

Ajay M

abhaymishal
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Ajay
abhaymishal
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Ajay, Can you please share you reply once again