cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW program to upload the sales order with multiple line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD and PP Gurus,

I am new to creating LSMW Program.

I want to create a LSMW program to upload the sales order with multiple line items. I have read on SDN that it can be done on two phases. First Create Header Data than line items. IS IT TRUE??, Or

Is there any procedure by which we can load the sales orders with multiple line items in a single run (part).

I want to use Batch process, not a BAPI or IDOC procedure.

I have created a program with

object 0090

Method 0000

Program Name RVINVB10

Program Type D

Source Structure 1 - For Header and Source Structure 2 for Line Items.

Mapped Field INDET (With Fix Value 1), ORDERTYPE, SALESORG, DISTCHANNEL, DIVISION, CUSTOMER, PONUMBER , DELVDATE, PRCGDATE, PMTTERM

INCOT1 INCOT2 with Source Structure - 1 and

Field INDENT (With Fix Value 2), ITEMNO, MATCODE, MATQTY, SUOM, PLANT, BATCH, AMOUNT with Structure-2

than maintained Structure relation ship, field Mapping, Specified Files, Assigned files, Read Data and other process,

At final stage (Start Direct Input program RVINVB10) it is giving a message - Table name not allowed.

Please tell me where I am wrong.

Thanks in advance.

DSC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your support.

Closing the issue

DSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus n Experts,

I have solved the above problem. But there is another problem appearing regarding the date format. Now system generating a message: Date . . is not valid.

While I am using Date: YYYYMMDD format in flat file, which is SAP's Standard Format.

In SDN Link: I have found that there are some date fields which are mandatory to filled. Here I have mapped

VDATU - Requested delivery date, BSTDK - Customer purchase order date, PRSDT - Date for pricing and exchange rate, BSTDK_E - Ship-to party's PO date, FKDAT - Billing Date, KORDT - Delivery Date,

and PRGRS - Date type is Constant = D

Can any one tell me, where is the priblem.

With thanks,

DSC

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Devender,

Not only the format check the separation also like separators ".",",".Remaining messages telling that they are mandatory.Check this and post if need help.

Regards,

Madhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
YYYYMMDD format in flat file

Try to maintain DDMMYYYY and upload

G. Lakshmipathi