cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error to send email by CUP email dispatcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear expert,

I'm having problems sending emails through CUP, verifying the log file, it shows the following:

2011-09-09 08:54:11,635 ERROR Cannot send the following email : email id : 190, strFrom : <email>, strTo : , subject : Solicitud vía CUP com.virsa.ae.core.AEException: ERROR: for emailId : 190, subject : Solicitud vía CUP, mail could not be sent as From: <email> or To: is null

at com.virsa.ae.service.mail.MailScheduler.sendMail(MailScheduler.java:111)

at com.virsa.ae.service.mail.MailScheduler.execute(MailScheduler.java:59)

at com.virsa.ae.backgroundjobs.BackgroundTask.run(BackgroundTask.java:62)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:461)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:408)

Someone know how I can fix this? or show me the correct configuration for email disparcher and user data source (I need search the user in SAP R3)

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arias,

What additional verifications you checked apart from checking the logs?? Did you check the SMTP configuration? What settings you have setup in CUP?

May be the below link might give you some light:

Revert with the exact steps that you have followed and the other configurations that were setup in the system.

This would help to assist you further.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

SMTP configuration is OK, I fixed the issue changing user data source to SAP UME, but when is autoprovisioning a new user, the information for this user is not sended (User ID and Password). If I set user data source as SAP this information is sended successfully to the user, but not the request email to approvers.

Any idea?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arias,

Are you maintaining the user email addresses in UME too? Also, check the email remainder job. The SAP note 1228952 & 1591109 should give you some more information on handling this issue.

What SP you are on?

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for your answers! We have installed SP 16, the trouble is that email for new user is not send as well as email configured on each stage, the email reminder is configured to be executed every day. In UME are only maintaining approver user.

Regards,

Answers (0)