cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with table check box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created table. My requirement is to add check box to select the record, i have used insert cell editor to bring check box in table. Created attribute check type char1 to bind. The output displayed with check box but if i am trying to select one record but it got selected all check box. Please suggest me where i did wrong.

Thanks in advance

Indiranjithn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajith,

I think you have created a seperate single attribute and binded it to the column of the table. If you want to have the selection to a single row, then add the attribute to the existing node binded for the table. Then your problem will be solved.

If you dont want to add to the main table, then create a new node with all the fields and the checkbox. Then move the datas between your main node and the node for the table control.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghuram K.R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got solution and closing this thread.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indiranjithn,

then maybe that is the problem.

You should create your attribute inside a NODE with the cardinality that I have already specified.

Otherwise you will have one (attribute) for to many (line rows).

Kindest Regards

/Ricardo Quintas

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i create an attribute within the node the following dump occurs

Adapter error in CHECKBOX "CHECK" of view "ZDROP_DOWN.MAIN": Context binding of property CHECKED cannot be resolved: Node MAIN.1.CHECKBOX does not contain any elements

Thanks

Indiranjithn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi have you creted attribute for check box.

Go to rootelementcontainer- go to table - right click - create binding just change one attribute to check box.

And in context that attribute type is char1. check this.

It will work

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created table which has 5 rows (for example) and 6 columns. The 7th column i need to add check box for that i have created one group column and changed it as check box. Here no problem but i have to bind that checked with attribute for that i created one attribute type char1 and binded, which is working fine. The problem is, if i select one check box it gets selected all check boxes in that column.

Please give me a way that adding check box in table without adding variable in my main table.

Thanks in advance.

Indiranjithn

Edited by: indiranjithn on Sep 10, 2011 9:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indiranjithn,

check the cardinality of your NODE attributes.

It shouldn't be '0-1' or '1-1'.

Kind Regards

/Ricardo Quintas

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is not node. I created attribute and binded to check box in table column.