cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Restore the previous version of a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in SRM I have a PO with 3 version 1, 2, 3 . I want to restore the version 2 and delete the version 3.

Anyone have a solution for make this ??

Thanks.

Edited by: mdido79 on Sep 9, 2011 5:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your version 3 is a change version, then deleting it would restore version 2 as an active document. If your version 1, 2, and 3 are all historical versions (and active version is 4, which is identical to historical version 3), then I think you have no other option but to create a new version manually (by changing current active document) and copy version 2's content to it and order it. In that case, you will have a new active version which is identical to historical version 2. SRM does not provide version restoration as far as I know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answare.

Yes my version 3 is an active versione, and version 2 is a History version.

Than how I can create a version 4 and insert the same positions with the same links of the position 2 ?

There are some FM that can do this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes my version 3 is an active versione, and version 2 is a History version.

In that case, your version 3 and 2 are identical. The latest historical version is just a copy of the latest active version. Historical versions are created when a new active version is ordered for book-keeping purpose.

Than how I can create a version 4 and insert the same positions with the same links of the position 2 ?

As far as copy goes, document links or item links are not copied by standard. You would have to investigate on enhancement.