cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost assigned at WBS and Network level in ME2J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a unique case in ME2J, when we execute the report-ME2J (Purchasing documents at project level ) at WBS level which is assigned as account assignment in PO ( Accounti assignment category -Q ) and its showing the output report at WBS level and network level even though the network is not linked anymore in PO.

As per the std requirement/functionality, ME2J should show the output values only at WBS level not at both (WBS & Network ).

We not able to trace from where this network derived into ME2J report.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Risha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the data entry profile you are using in ME2J. It must contain the check box "Include Hierarchy" checked.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekath,

If this is the case, ME2J is showing the output values only at WBS level for similar type of PO documents.

Please help us on this.

Thank you

Risha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Pls help us on this issue....

Thanks

Risha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i mentioned about "Include Hierachy"; it should pull up the PO's for network activities that are linked to that WBS for which you are running the report.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your assumption is incorrect as ME2J is suppose to show all purchase documents related to project. So it will show all purch. documents related to WBS as well as networks.

If you want to see only Purch. Orders related to WBS or with acc assignment as Q. You can use MM reports where you have input option either as WBS or account assignment category.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Can you please tel me which MM report to execute related my requirement.

Thanks

Risha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs,

We not able to understand how this cost is derived into network even we created the PO with account assignment category as Q and assigned the WBS in PO but in ME2J sometimes network also showing the values same as WBS values.

Can you pls help us.

Thanks

Risha

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check your PR is created from PS through by assigning material component to activity. I this case activity is assigned to network and network is assigned to WBS. So you a/c assignment category in this PR is Q. And same PR whne you are covrting to PO then a/c assignment category is same as PR which is Q.

So in ME2 J you are getting the value against the netowrk.

Please check the source of generation of PR.

regards,

Answers (0)