SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution key 0 is not supported in FMMPTRAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use the Annual Values Budget without Budget Period Master Data for budget input (Only Commitment Item, Funds Center, Fund & Functional Area)

In planning layout I specific Period in each column for manual planning amount in each period.

When I use FMMPTRAN, I can specific Sender Period only 1 period but the amount is transfered for annual amount (with condition of distribution key 1 (equal). So, try to use receiver in Distribution Key option and use distribution "0" with expectation to get the planning amount to be same as the sender version in each period.

There is the error message occurred. "Distribution key 0 is not supported / Message no. FMCU045"

+++ +++ +++

Diagnosis

You want to use distribution key 0. This distribution key is not relevant in this context, therefore it is not supported.

System Response

The system does not allow you to use this distribution key.

Procedure

Please choose another distribution key.

Please note that only equal distribution is supported.

+++ +++ +++

How could I config the system to be able to use distribution key 0 with T-Code FMMPTRAN?

If there is other recommended T-Code for transfer Budget Type, please advice.

Rgds,

Ton

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

"0" distribution key is indeed irrelevant as you are executing automatic processing. When you use this transaction you take the budget from one period and you can put it either to the same period or to re-distribute it accordingly to the automatic key.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

"0" distribution key is indeed irrelevant as you are executing automatic processing. When you use this transaction you take the budget from one period and you can put it either to the same period or to re-distribute it accordingly to the automatic key.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thank you for your advised.

I tried to Transfer Budget Period by Period, such as Sender Period "1"/Budget Type "A" to Receiver Period "1"/Budget Type "B". However, the amount is transfered all year, not only amount from one specific period.

What should I do next? Any configuration required more?

Rgds.

Ton

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's again misunderstanding: "sender period" means that the amount will be deducted from this period, but the amount will be calculated according to the key figure. If this key figure says that the amount is the whole remaining amount, then obviously it's a whole-year amount. E.g. the amount for the whole year is 120 (per period 10); executing operation from period '1' to '1' will take all 120 and not 10.

Regards,

Eli