cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

handling multiple receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I have a requirement to add another receiver to the existing scenario.

sftp - xi - file.

Here I have to add another receiver to get the same output. mapping is same and the output file which the first receiver is receiving , the same the second (new) receiver needs to receive. So ... my analysis is as follow...

1) need to create b.component , commchannel .

2)In receiver detetmination : we have standard rec.determination for first rcv. Can I add the second rcv in the same without local rule, if not how?can i use extended rcv determination?

3)Interface determination: Do i have to create another one...if so can i use the same interface and interface mapping which i used for first receiver?

4) sender agreement is same.

5)one more rcv agreement for newly configured B.component.

Pls suggest.

Thanks

Drumi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Drumi

You need to create the following new objects:

-> Interface determination (Use the same mapping you are using for the other receiver)

-> receiver agreement

-> receiver com channel.

And in the existing receiver determination you may add this receiver system after the existing receiver without any condition (rule).

Hope this helps.

Regards, Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simply , for your requirement , you can follow ,what Gaurav has suggested, as you are not even determining receivers either dynamically or manually deciding while you do the Config ( in the cond editior) ..

Simply add the required receiver and its corresponding routing objects..

Regards,

XA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the ways is doing enhanced interface determination. If you use Pi 7.0 then you have to use enhanced interface determination. PI 7.1 and above then follow this link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90dcc6f4-0829-2d10-b0b2-c892473f1...

Follow the above links...

In IR or ESR

a) create one message type for the second inteface. Or copy the existing one and rename it.

a) create one more inbound interface.

b) Reference both messagesin the target message mapping as given in the link

c) Interface mapping or operation mapping.. Reference both the inbound interfaces in the target side and change the occurences for each interfaces 0 to many

in ID

a) create a new communication channel

b) create a new receiver agreement

c) No change in receiver determination

d) Reference the mapping component, inbound interfaces in the interface determination (follow the above link)

Note: Enhanced determination ( PI 7.0 and older) and PI 7.1 (the above link) are pretty much similar. Follow the above link to achieve this. In the above line follow the content that shows Mulitiple Inbound Service interfaces (page 😎

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a new Interface determination, receiver agreement and receiver com channel.

In receiver determination, add another receiver system after the existing receiver.

For interface determination, you can reuse the existing mapping.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Drumi,

Just create one new communication channel,Reciever agreement and configure the same in the interface determination it will work.

Regards,

Naveen