cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract parameters for Inactive EH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have a strange issue. We defined that when SO Item is rejected, EH for SO item needs to become Inactive in EM. At this point of time, reason for rejection is extracted as info parameter and say if it is xx in ECC, same is updated as xx in EM. Now if the reason for rejection is changed to yy for same SO Item which is Inactive in EM, this is not getting changed to yy in EM. I guess that as the EH already became Inactive, update is not happening.

Please suggest a way to handle this where we need to have correct reason for rejection code value in EM.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stefan is correct Ravi. Use that transaction to register an unexpected event called REJECTION and have the parameter passed in with this event and in the rule set just make sure to update the parameters when posting the event to the inactive EH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steffen and Kevin.

I have unexpected event code for rejection and cancellation of rejection. These are added to the tyransaction specified by Steffen under "Processing by Inactive EH". The scenario is when SO item is rejected with rejection code xx, this unexpected event "rejection" is triggered in EM and reason for rejection parameter is updated in EH as xx. When reason for rejection is removed, this also is coming as unexpected event "rejection removed" and reason for rejection parameter is getting removed.

But when reason for rejection is changed to yy, as the EH is inactive and no unexpected event is triggering for this, no event message is coming to EM for this, parameter for reason for rejection is not getting updated to yy in EM.

I hope I need to define "Reason for Rejection Changed" as another unexpected event, get event message and get the parameter updated.

Please confirm if this is a better way to do it or is there any other way to handle this.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, that would be the way to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

in transaction /SAPTRX/TSC0MBF you can specify e.g. special event codes so that messages will also be processed for inactive EH.

Best regards,

Steffen