SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with invoice Document and Table DFKKOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

While reversing the Invoice doc, i receives an error

"Balance in Document currency is not Zero, Posting not possible", in long text it shows contact your system administrator.

and one more thing, while discussing this issue i found out that there is problem in DFKKOP table, this invoice docs are not visible in this table???? any reason for that i need this to be solved ASAP.

Regards

Shilpa.K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Shilpa:

You need to look at the short dump to find out where and why the message is issued. Most likely, it is custom code doen incorrectly - but it might also be standard code, in which case you need to create an oss message.

As for your other question - DFKKOP does not entries with the invoice number. Look in ERDK with your invoice number to get the FICA document number which will then be found in DFKKOP.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Shilpa:

You need to look at the short dump to find out where and why the message is issued. Most likely, it is custom code doen incorrectly - but it might also be standard code, in which case you need to create an oss message.

As for your other question - DFKKOP does not entries with the invoice number. Look in ERDK with your invoice number to get the FICA document number which will then be found in DFKKOP.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Bill,

Here is detail for the issue above, I know that i need to see that in ERDK, so i have posted this issue in detail hope you get the clear picture now.

There are around 231 Invoice documents for which there is no record in DFKKOP table.

Since these records are not available in such a important table like DFKKOP, it is not coming into account display (TCODE: FPL9) also. So we are not able to perform any financial transaction for these contract accounts based on these invoice documents.

Now we need to find out all the details and document numbers which is required to be present in table DFKKOP related to these invoice documents, so that it can be inserted into the table Manually.

I think this is the solution for now. to update the table manually.

Regards

Shilpa.K

0 Kudos

Shilpa:

I would not immediately recommend updating the table. Why did this occur? That is a big problem, if they were supposed to be created but were not. Can these accounts be re-invoiced? and does the problem then re-cur? Direct update to me is last resort, especially since DFKKKO and DFKKOPK also are required.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Bill,

This occurs because basis team was taking there backup at the same time other team were posting the invoices and when basis team restored it this problem occurred. only 231 documents affected. my first thoughts were to re-invoice it but

While reversing the Invoice doc, i receives an error

Short Text

"Balance in & 1 is not Zero, Posting not possible"

Diagnosis

You are attempting to post a doc for which the balance is zero in one or more currency.

I dint know whats the problem now, this problem is in Production server so i need to be more cautious for R&D.

Regards

Shilpa.K

0 Kudos

Before updating the table directly, check if these documents exist in DFKKKO (Document Header). I believe since the issue was because of Backup, documents should also not be in DFKKKO.

Also, is FICA Document Number populated in ERDK? If yes, then you would have to update all table which stores Document Object (Around 6-8 tables) and not only DFKKOP as it would cause Data inconsistency. If ERDK is not populated with FICA Document No. Then may be you can post them Manually but the you would have to update ERDK with the corresponding FICA Doc. Number.

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi,

It is helpful,

Can you mention all the 8 tables so that i can check it accordingly, and update it because it is time consuming process.

Regards

Shilpa K.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the list of all tables affecting FI Document.

DFKKESR

DFKKIA

DFKKKO

DFKKKO_WF

DFKKLOCKS

DFKKLOCKSH

DFKKOBJRL

DFKKOP

DFKKOPAA

DFKKOPC

DFKKOPK

DFKKOPK_TEXT_GL