cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows space issue on second page in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a smartform,which contains one template,one simple window for address and a main window

and i have placed them as

Template window..................................Normal Window

................................Main window

here template and normal window should appear only on first page ,which is working fine.But, when contents of the main window flows on to the next page,it start displaying main window contents after the spaces that is consumed by template and normal window which are not disaplying on next page. So, how to remove this space?

Regards:

KangArun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

Hi KangAruN ,

Creat one more PAGE in Smartforms, and in that page give main window from TOP i mean starting of the page

and click the first page general attributes in that give next page name as second page ,

so that you will get the items from starting of second page .

if only one page line items than it will be in first page only

Thanks

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah correct what sap_wiz is told it should works..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a second page with just the maiin window.And expand its size to fit in the entire page.

Assign this page as next page to the 1st page.

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go with Surendra / Prashanti's idea. You issue should get resolved.

Thanks.

Ravi

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How many pages you have taken.If yes what it contains...

0 Kudos

In the second page , make your main window in such a way so that entire page is covered , as you dont have any other window in your second page layout .

This means right now just increase the height of the main window in the second page .

and make sure in the first page attributes you give , next page as second (with full page main window/ increased main window).

Hope this solves your issue , if not please revert back .

Thanks,

Prashanti