cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I encountered a strange issue i.e. Customer ABC is assigned marked for deletion in one sales area but we are able to do the transacions for the same customer in the same sales area, I Checked the messages marked wit E, While creating sales order fro that customer getting the message 'VPD002'.Please help me how to fix this to Error message.Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The recommended approach would be to use VD05 to block the customer until the custome is archived.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the FM SD_PCHECK_MARKED_FOR_DELETION regarding your req.Hope it would help you with the help of ABAPer.

Best Regards,

Ankur

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Check below Thread , Same issue is Discussed

Regards,

Prasanna

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhi,

Check in vd05,vd06,vd07.You can issue messages here. That messages are coming from program.Check whether any enhancement available for this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, the standard SAP system is designed to issue a warning message only if a customer that is marked for deletion is used. This is hardcoded in the system and cannot be changed (or should not be changed).

Customers marked for deletion via VD06/VD07 can be used until archiving is run. After archiving, the customer marked for deletion will be deleted accordingly. However, if you wish to block a customer for use in a particular transaction when it has been marked for deletion, then you should consider using the customer block/unblock program VD05.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.