cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset DP90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am on ECC6 and we have a question about reseting DP90 resource realted billing. Obviously DP90 generates a debit in SD to be billed. I have had a look on SAP and it states that you can reset DP90, however I cannot find an icon or transaction to do this. Do they just mean that the debit needs to be rejected with a relevant reason or is there a SAP process to do this. Also because a billing document is already generated from this DP90 debit, I take it we need to cancel the billing document first in VF11 to reset the DP90. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kyliesjordan,

Did you reject everything in DP90 and you wish to undo it? If so, then this is possible by

undo rejection functionality in the menu. If this does not help then, could you please provide us

more information?

Best regards,

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The DP90 has been run and a debit (sales doc) and invoice created. This was created by mistake so I want to basically reverse the invoice and reject the debit to put it back to being an open item in DP90. To carry out this process, I thought we would need to reverse the invoice in VF11 and then reject the debit . Is this the correct process, because on SAP it mentions you can reset DP90 back to the point where you can recreate the billing request. Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, your undersanding is correct.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What does it mean by resetting DP90 then as I have seen reference to this in SAP? Does it just mean the same as rejecting the debit created from DP90.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, what you understood is correct. Basically, when you want to make the billed item reappear as an open itme in DP90, you need to reverse the invoice and cancel the Debit memo. This is nothing but resetting DP90.

Regards,

Gokul

Answers (0)