cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prospect job for fresh graduate sap???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello , i am planning to take MERP in victoria university next year , i have experience as software engineering in IT Consultant Manufacturing for 3 years from software testing, programmer ,and it analysit. I have worry in prospect job sap in the future because i don't have experience in sap. can you explain to me how about prospect job sap for fresh graduate sap? i am 26 years old.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear BeginnerSAP,

Hi! First, you have picked a great university and program. One of the professors, Paul Hawking (http://www.business.vu.edu.au/staff/paulhawking/) is an SAP Mentor and big friend to the University Alliances Community...so that's a good start.

As for you... based on your note you have at least 3-years of work experience. The key is for you to look at your Masters in ERP as a building block to many great things. If you keep an eye on growth businesses along with current and emerging trends (i.e. Mobility, Business Analytics, HANA, Cloud, etc.) that you will see an abundance of opportunities.

Manufacturing is part of the global supply chain and a ecosystem. Assess all parts and see where you have the best opportunities.

I'd suggest that you look at university alumni and contacts... look for opportunities to network (i.e. event mixers) and learn from successful colleagues in the areas where you have interests.

If you take 1 step forward at a time you'll see that an SAP-related degree brings you closer to how businsses are run and as a result you are on the right track for good things to come.

In closing...combine your skills, education, and work experiences. Stay hungry and look forways to apply what you know now and what you will soon learn.

Best regards,

Richard

P.S. Visit our UA Career Resource Center...check out SAP and SAP Ecosystem jobs (and recordings) to get ideas...