cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:WM and PP interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in the process of implementing WM-PP integration. I am having a requirement where while the components are issued against a production order. The components goes to an interim location before it finally goes to the staging area.

Now in the standard system the material is directly getting issued to the staging area. for this one TR & TO is also geting generated.

How can I acheive this scenario,which call for component through two location.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have production sloc which is non warehouse managed then you can transfer the stock from WH sloc to non WH sloc using MB1B-- 311. During this process stock will goes to interim storage area 921. You can configure the system as auto creation of TO from TR then proceed for TO confirmation to move the stock to production non WH sloc.

Thanks,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,vivek:

I don't know why you need this scenario.

In my opinion, you can replenish the fix bin from the High rack storage bin and when WM-PP interface released, system could pick the material from this fixed bin. To do that, we should use the WM replenishment function.

such as the 005 is the fix storage type and 001 is the high rack storage type. you could use standard WM movement 320 to fill up the material in 005 from 001. in this scenario, the stock remove search could find the 001(you can use the reference use storage type search indicator).

After Production order release,system will move the request materials from 005 to 100(stage area). I suppose this solution could help you,

Dick Hua