cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not visible in WEBUI when Multiple Sup. loc linked to one Sup Org BP,SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing SAP SNC 7.0 and started small testing's.

When one supplier location(each individually) is assigned to Supplier org BP, PO is visible in WEBUI.

When two supplier location is assigned to one supplier org BP, PO is not visible and message says"Order not found for the selection"

Whereas when i go to SMI details, it shows data for both supplier location in WEBUI.

Their is no visibility of POand demand.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

You have created PO when one supplier location(each individually) is assigned to Supplier org BP.

In Purchase order Supplier field=<Supplier BP Org> so when two supplier location is assigned to one supplier org BP you have removed supplier BP org for which you have created Purchase order and this is the reason why it is not visible.

Eaxmple:

Supplier1:10000

Supplier2:20000

Case 1)when one supplier location(each individually) is assigned to Supplier org BP

say Supplier1:10000 is assigned to supplier Org BP=10000

say Supplier2:20000 is assigned to supplier Org BP=20000

and you have created Purchase order 45000001 for supplier 10000.

Case 2) when two supplier location is assigned to one supplier org BP

say Supplier1:10000 and Supplier2:20000 is assigned to supplier Org BP=20000

or

supplier Org BP=30000 then you won't be able to see purchase order in SNC web UI as when you have created purchase order supplier BP org was 10000 and now it is 30000 or 20000.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil, let me check and come back to you.

Edited by: Kumar Sivashanmugam on Sep 12, 2011 10:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

As you said, i have created new Supplier org BP and assigned to 2 supplier location.

Now,i tried to push the PO from R/3,idoc passed successfully from R/3,but in SXMB_MONI, it is giving error as " RecipientParty is invalid 038(/SCA/BIF_MI) ".

What can be done now, please help on the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

As you got error message " RecipientParty is invalid 038(/SCA/BIF_MI) " in SXMB_MONI which means Vendor /Vendor business partner is not created in SNC or vendor is not assigned to Model 000.

First check the XML message in that RecipientParty value should be same as Vendor business partner then reprocess this XMl.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

As far master considered, it is perfect.

I feel like some Badi has to be activated for multiple use.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Can u check whether Inbound XML messages to Default Process types is maintain for Purchase order ?

If it is not maintain then maintain it.

Path:SPRO>Supply Network Collaboration>Basic Settings>Processing Inbound and Outbound Messages>Process Types for Inbound Messages-->Assign Inbound XML Messages to Default Process Types

XML Message: ReplenishmentOrderNotification - Inbound

Process Type: Supplier Collaboration

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

This is standard setting and it is available.

When we post PO for One supplier with org Supplier BP, it is working as i said earlier.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva