cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webdynpro - component controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

We designed screen in webdynpro . I created attributes in component controller and i tried to copy that attributes from component controller to view context. But i can't able to drag and drop that attributes.. Is there is any other way to copy that attributes or only option is to create attribute directly in view context

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi meena,

Create Node first and under node create attributes, mapping done only from nodes.

If you want to create only local attributes just create in view itself.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Krish ,

Thank you so much . . But can i know the reason why local attributes can create in view context ..

i read in one site they said its possible to copy local attibutes from component controller to view context.. In that they told to right click view context -> create using the wizard -> copy nodes of differnet context .

I tried this way but only attributes inside nodes only copied..

Meena

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

First Create Node and then create your attribute in that node in Component Controller. Now goto View controller and Drag and Drop Node.

Regards

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Farooq,

Thank you so much . . But can i know the reason why local attributes can create in view context ..

i read in one site they said its possible to copy local attibutes from component controller to view context.. In that they told to right click view context -> create using the wizard -> copy nodes of differnet context .

I tried this way but only attributes inside nodes only copied..

Meena

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi meena,

Mapping between the controller is through NODE's. If you want to make you attribute global then you have to define node and create your attribute inside that and go view controller and perform mapping.

If you define attribute in View Controller then that can be use in same View but you cannot use it in different View controller

for this we define global attribute and mapped to different view controllers

As you said you read in the site, it also suggest the same CREATE NODE in CC -> Attribute -> goto VC and perform Mapping

Regards

farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

Thank you for cleared my doubts..

Meena.