cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system.help.url.buyside

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I did a change in system.help.url.buyside property using system user.

After changing when I try to logoff and log in again. Started getting

javascript error all pages after login.

We are not able to navigate to other pages after login. Now i am not able to reset the property to make it work.

I am not able to work on the system,since I am not able to navigate in the system with system user,.

Regards

Ponnusamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ponnusamy,

You could try to reset the value by overriding the system property in the local.properties file. In order for this to take effect, after the change you need to bounce the server. Also, if there are multiple instances, you might have to do this for each instance, depending on how you access the system to login as system user.

Once the you are able to login, set the system property value through the UI and then remove the entry from the fcilocal.properties.

Please note, even though it may seem easier to make this change directly at the DB level it is NOT a recommended approach.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

We are trying to point "Help" link to different Help material. We need to place the Help material on server, but not able to figure out the location where we need to place the file. Unable to find Content folder on server.

Can you please guide me to change help link?

Thanks,

Saloni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saloni,

Were you able to figure out how to set this system property and point to a different help material?

I am looking for a solution to the same issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Subhasini