cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I maintain more than one contact person for a supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per our business requirement , How can I maintain more than one contact person for a single supplier in SRM?

How these contact persons are supposed to log in to a portal with different user id and passwords and access the bids for same supplier.

we are in SRM 7, and currently we are creating contact person throug customised BDC.

please advice.

Thanks & Regards

NITIN

Edited by: nitinkk on Sep 9, 2011 10:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally the strategic purchaser can create contact persons by clicking on the supplier and then on 'Create contact person with reference'. This will ensure that multiple contact persons can be created for the same supplier and all of them can access the same Rfx.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

Can we map the different contact person with different user id and password for the same vendor on portal ??

plz suggest

Thanks & regards

NITIN

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

First you create on Admin login (with precise roles) in portal for the supplier. With admin you can create users.

You can check users created by Admin in Vendor Org.

Regards,

Yaniv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yaniv,

Thanks for your information,

I am able to create users But my problem is How these contact persons are supposed to log in to a portal with different user id and passwords and access the bids for same supplier ? Is there any kind of maping is available for the user/ contact person to the supplier no.??

Thanks & Regard

NITIN