cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My client require the scales to be maintained based on % on value maintained.

For eX -

Basic Price is 100 USD

Pricing Scale - Lower limit should be 15 % tat means 15 USD be the lower limit but it should be maintained in %

Upper limit should be 30%

Kindly suggest

Thanks

Shri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Basic Price of 100 USD is maintained in VK11 Condition Records correct? Then at the same time, client can maintain lower & upper scales in USD i.e. 115 & say 85.

Also whenever the Basic Price is changed in VK12, t he emd user can change the scales also.

Is there real Business justification to maintain scales on % basis?

I doubt whether this is possible in standard. However you can try following:

Option 1.

In V/06, under Scales there is a box for Scale Basis, enter G - Scale based on a formula here & in the box for Scale formula you will have to develop a routine in VOFM & get it assigned here.

2. Option 2.

Define another condition type whose Calculation Type would be Percentage & it would be copy of Basic Price. The condition record for this Condition would be 100% & here you can maintain the scales in Percentage. Maintain this condition as Mandatory in Pricing Procedure system will do the needful.

Put this new Condition Type under Basic & all your Pricing Calculation will start from this new Condition Type.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for the reply,

I have tried doing tat but when i maintained the upper limit as 30% i am getting the error tat amount has been exceeded the limit in condition record.This is due the the amount 100 which i maintained.

If i am maintain the condition record of 100% with the upper limit i get

100 exceeds the limit 30 in the condition record

Coz the amount is 100 so upper limit limit is 30..

i cannot maintian the 30% as upper limit

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Shri..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can maintain scales for each and every condition type. So that we can determine pricing conditions values

depending upon the range of the order quantity.

Ex: If you maintain condition record for PR00 for material one as a 100/- Rs. For 1 material, then we can maintain

scales for this material like below:

From Quantity Price

1 u2013 10 1000

11 u2013 20 999

21 u2013 30 998

31 u2013 40 997

Go and maintatin VK11,

Pricing Scales:

You can maintain the condition records with graduated scales by using it. It allows us to price an item for each

level of pricing scale. By comparison when we use normal scales the system determines one price depending on.

Ex: On the item quantity, the same price applies to the each unit of item quantity. With graduated scales the

multiple prices can appear in the pricing screen for individual item.

Thanks

raja

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shrii,

You can maintain various calculation types for various condition types and as you required for upper limit and lower limits in % .

The transaction code for this is OVB2. Try.

Regards,

Sridhar.