cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a requirement where I need to block sale order output if pricing is in incompletion log.

We create sale order through IDOCs. We use outputs for sales order and the output medium is 'External send'. i.e. output sent to respective partner function's mail id in PDF format.

And now the issue....When we have a pricing error on one of the sale order item, the order output is send as PDF without pricing in its item. So the customer is receiving PDF without prices. As the order is created through IDOC, we have no control on sale order output. Even if I create sale order manually without pricing and if I save it, it will allow me to save with pricing is in incompletion.

Pls let me know is there any SAP standard solution, where I can put a routine for Output type in output determination to block processing of output of pricing is in incompletion log?

Thanks in Advance...

Srikky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Srikky ,

Check the above replies that will work.Another idea is if there is any error in pricing do not save the sales order.Check the availability of the exits to block this. Then that will be blocked at initial size itself.

Regards,

Madhu.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Output Control - Output Determination - Output Determination Using the Condition Technique - Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents - Maintain Output Determination Procedure

Here select your Output Procedure & go to Control Data (Details).

Here against your Output Type (Output Condition Type) assign requirement 20 - Order (Hdr) incompl. or requirement 21 - Order (Itm) incompl.

I believe requitement 21 will be best suitable in your case.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use userexits by writing conditionfor blocking output if mandatatory fields are missing, then put that user exit in NACE table , application V1, undere processing log.

if you put condition under userexit system will read what are the mandatatory fields, if Mandatatory fields are missing Out put will be failed.

Thanks

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto the output procedure in NACE Transaction & against the requirement try using requirement number 20 or 21.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks all for your replies...

I have seen that i can maintain requirement 20 or 21 for blocking output. But here my isuue here is, I dont want to block outpout because of any item is missing in incompletionlog, i wanted it only for 'Item pricing'. I dont want to do block for any other item is in incompletion log. Could someone let me know where do incompletion data of a sale order get stored? any table for this? so that i can create a new requirement only for "Item Pricing"

Thanks in Advance

Srikky

Edited by: Srikky on Sep 12, 2011 10:21 AM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this fm RV_CHECK_DOCUMENT_INPUT, RV_FIELD_READ and table vbuv.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Sep 12, 2011 10:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found a sloution for this... Instead of using routine 20 or 21. If the pricing of any item is incomplete, it will update in VBAP-PRSOK. If this field is blank, I can block output. But my second issue in this is how to block output? I s there any FM available to block output for not processing?

Thanks

Srikky

Edited by: Srikky on Oct 4, 2011 1:59 PM

Edited by: Srikky on Oct 4, 2011 2:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can attach a requirement routine to your output type and make sy-subrc = 4 to block it based on the condition you define.

Regards,

Raghu.