cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No batches were selected during the batch search

Former Member
0 Kudos

WM Master,

We have Requirement picking strategy with batch procedure. In Batch management i was assigning all config in batch determination to warehouse. In LS51 i have create data to WH Number.

my question is:

1. How i have to set picking strategy, because i don't have clue the combination of batch in level logistic General and picking strategy in level LE?

2. I have to material with similar material data 800000 and 800034, when i use LT03 with both of it, the error was showing when generate material 800034 "No batches were selected during the batch search", but material number 800000 can work to be TO.

Pls if you can solve my problems

Thanks anyway

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,irwansk :

Batch determination could be assigned to warehouse number or warehouose number+ storage type.

In addition,did you maintain the selection creteria in condition table, once you maintain if, system will pick the batch to satisfy that selection condition.

Please check and feedback.

BR

Dick Hua

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating TO for material 800034, you can try to create the TO item in foreground by clicking on the icon of "small chair with plus sign". You should then get the error message and be on the single TO item creation screen. Then go to menu "Environment -> batch determination analysis" to find out why no batch was selected.