cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC TO FILE scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am sending order response from sap system to file but we created the file system as logical system since we have only one logical system the order response is send to file system correctly but if we have 2 logical systems on the receiver side and If I want to send only one particular system on the receiver whitout keeping condition in the receiver determination. How can I achieve this.

I created dummy logical system as receiver so now I have 2 receiver but when I send order response the ordrsp is going to recent interface what I have created as dummy which I dont want.

can anyone please help me how I can send order response IDOC only to one particular receiver system though I have multiple receiver which are created as logical system in we 20.

Regards

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should specify conditions on the receiver determination in Integration Directory to use the appropriate Target system given the Logical system value on the idoc.

Regards,

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for you reply but as I mentioned without specifying condition in receiver determination is it possible to send only one particular receiver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I believe there is no other way but to remove the other receiver on your logical system.

Regards,

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jenny

Answers (0)