cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in GTS when creating a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

Let me first say that I have researched the forums and web for my answer to no avail...there is not a lot of information out there for GTS issues.

When creating a sales order in ECC 600; I am receiving errors...I have looked at SLG1 in order to get more information on these errors. I have validated my config in GQ0 and it appears to be correct. Here is my errors I am receiving:

Legal Control: Item Type Mapping not Maintained

Item Category: ZTAE

Item Category: ZTAQ

Legal Control: Partn. Function Mapping not Maintained

Partner Function: AG

Partner Function: AP

Partner Function: CI

Partner Function: EN

Partner Function: RE

Partner Function: RG

Partner Function: SP

Partner Function: WE

Legal Control: Mapping of Org. Units not Maintained For Fore

Company Code: 1000

Legal Control: Mapping of Org. Units not Maintained For Lega

Plant: 1000

I have looked under the Org Structure for these errors and think my configuration is correct. I have checked under the following:

In SPRO I have done the following Config under Org Structure:

Define Foreign Trade Organizations

Assign Company Code At Feeder System

Define Legal Units

Assign Legal Unit to Foreigne Trade

Assigned Plant at Feeder System

In Spro I have done the following Config under Partner Structure:

Define Partner Functions

Define Groups of Partner Functions

Assign Partner Functions at Feeder system

In SpRO under Compliance Management I have done the following Config under document structure:

Define Doc Types

Assign Doc types at feeder system

Define item categories

Assign item categories at feeder system

It is obvious I am missing something....Please help...it would be greatly appreciated....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Ok, let's take the errors one at a time. Firstly the Item Category mapping...

Use the following IMG Activity to manually assign your Item Categories to GTS Item 'EXORD1':

SAP Global Trade Services

> SAP Compliance Management

>> General Settings

>>> Document Structure

>>>> Assignment of Item Categories from Feeder System (choose level)

Then process the Sales Order again. If the errors relating to Item Category have gone, then we're making progress. Please come back and let us know.

Best regards,

Dave

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Sorry, just read your post again - you already seem to have done that configuration! In that case, please provide the exact error texts, and the technical error codes if possible. For example; for the Item Categories, are you getting error /SAPSLL/CORE_LEG 405, or something else?

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thanks for replying.

For Business Partners the error I am getting in SLG1 is the follwoing:

Sub Object text

Mapping of API to Customs Shipment - Arrival

Program

/SAPSLL/SAPLCORE_APPLOG_SERV

@5C\QError@

The system was unable to determine an FT organiz. for company code 1000

The system was unable to determine a legal unit for plant 1000

No mapping information exists for partner function AG

Another error for Business Partner:

sub object text

Business Partner Distribution

Program

@5C\QError@

Please use another function to maintain the SPACE version of the address

For Item Categories

SubObect TextMapping of API to Customs Shipment - Arrival

Program

@5C\QError@

No mapping information exists for item type ZTAQ

The system was unable to determine a legal unit for plant 1000

No mapping information exists for partner function AG

Also we are using GTS 7.2 but upgrading to GTS 10 and I am trying to create our testing client for a to test after upgrade

Edited by: Kim Blair on Sep 9, 2011 4:57 PM

Edited by: Kim Blair on Sep 9, 2011 4:58 PM

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

The mapping errors you report are the standard ones for document transfer, /SAPSLL/CORE_LEG 405, 406 and 409. Please check the entries in the following tables, using Transaction SE16:

Item Category mappings: /SAPSLL/TLEPVS, /SAPSLL/TLEPGS

Plant mappings: /SAPSLL/TCOOVS, /SAPSLL/TCOOGS

Partner mappings: /SAPSLL/TLERVS, /SAPSLL/TLERGS

I guess you will only have maintained entries in one of each (either the 'VS' or the 'GS' table). Assuming the entries exist, please check carefully whether they are correct; particularly the Logical System or Logical System Group.

Please report back with your findings.

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave:

Let me first say how thankful I am to have found someone on here that knows GTS!

I looked at the tables you suggested. There are entries under the (GS) tables. I found an issue and corrected it. The table I found discrepancies in is /SAPSLL/TCOOGS.

It appears my Legal units were not correct. We have two plants...1000 and 1100...My legal units were all LU_1000 and I should have LU_1100 when looking at this table. So I went back to config and found where I needed to make this change under the Feeder system group to legal unit. See below. It still does not work correctly...same error when creating a new sales order...

GQ0CLNT320 GQ0 Client 320 (UAT) Testing) FS ORG- 1000 Legal Unit 1000

GQ0CLNT320 GQ0 Client 320 (UAT) Testing) FS ORG- 1100 Legal Unit 1100

All other entries appear to be ok in the other tables you suggested.

Here is how the table now reads in SE16 after I made the changes

320 GQ0CLNT320 R310 1000 LE01 49F3604ED2EF1F20E10000000AC8012C FTO_1000 Company Code 1000

320 GQ0CLNT320 R320 1000 LE02 73F3604ED2EF1F20E10000000AC8012C LU_1000

320 GQ0CLNT320 R320 1100 LE02 74F3604ED2EF1F20E10000000AC8012C LU_1100

320 GQ0CLNT320 R321 1000 LE02 8AF3604ED2EF1F20E10000000AC8012C LU_1000

320 GQ0CLNT320 R321 1100 LE02 8BF3604ED2EF1F20E10000000AC8012C LU_1100

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Obviously I'm not famiiar with your SAP landscape, but I get the feeling that you're using the wrong Logical System Group. In your first post, you mention checking the configuration in GQ0, so I suppose that's the GTS system. If so, then your configuration entries are wrong. In the tables mentioned, the entries should refer the to Feeder (ERP) System, NOT to the GTS system.

Could you re-confirm? Don't hestitate to come back if there's still a problem.

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

EQ0 is ECCand GTS is GQ0

For table /SAPSLL/TCOOGS that you metioned for legal unit and Org unit mapping it is all GQ0 and I basically just followed what the production system had...so I made it all GQ0

As far as the other two table you have mentioned; /SAPSLL/TLEPGS and /SAPSLL/TLERGS;

the production client had both the ECC and GTS as the logical system so I did the same. I added EQ0 and GQ0.

The production system works....please confirm that I need to make the Legal Units, and Org Units FT0 all in EQ0 and I will try that. I really appreciate your help as I am very new to GTS and there is not a lot of people out there that have your knowledge...

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

All of the entries in those tables I mentioned should refer to the ERP system. There's no meaning or logic to mapping from the GTS system.

And thanks for the kind words. Yes, unfortunately there are not so many GTS experts yet.

Good luck,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave.

I made the changes as stated above and I have the exact error message as above.

Please advise. If you are lost, that is ok...as I am too...just let me know either way please

Edited by: Kim Blair on Sep 12, 2011 3:51 PM

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Oh dear - I thought we were nearly there!

If you have the knowledge, or with a developer colleague, use Transaction SE37 in "test" mode with Function Module /SAPSLL/ITEM_CATEGORY_MAP. Enter IV_APEVS as 'SD0A' (Sales Order), IV_GRVSY as your Logical System Group, IV_LOGSYS as your Logical System, and IV_BPTVS as your favourite Item Category (e.g. 'TAN'). Then debug through and change the configuration entries until you come up with the answer 'EXORD1'.

Once that is sorted out, then I'm sure you will be able to follow the same concept with the Plants and Business Partners.

Kind regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave. I will work with my developer on this and get back with you...thanks so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

I did as you suggested but to no avail...so I poked around and thought I would try to do this through automatic versus manually. I went to SPRO > General; Settings > Org Structure>, Partner Functions and assign Org Units to Legal Unit....ran this as automatic and then under SAP Compliance > Document Structure in Item Categories I did as automatic versus manually (I added all manually from the start)...when I chose to do all this automatically it worked fine! Not sure what or as to why as the tables all look the same as manual....but it all works...so I am closing this ticket. Thank you so much for your information as it was quite helpful and gave me areas to check that were unknown to me.

Edited by: Kim Blair on Sep 12, 2011 9:37 PM