cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA33 WBS element/Profit Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

On QA33 after changing the layout and adding WBS elements field and profit center...the values does not show up. For some inspection lot it does and some it does not. Why is this? The production order has WBS element and profit center values but still does not show on QA33 or 32.

And none of the 03 Origin inspection lot shows these field values too. Does it have to be stock relevant ?

Regards

Naik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If QM orders are used for recording quality related costs, the values in the account assignment tab are used to determine the accounts into which costs will be charged, otherwise the values in this tab are just informative. If the inspection lot is related to stock, WBS element will also be considered while creating cost records. However if the lot is not stock related and it is created with reference to a production order, production order must be used as a cost collector and account assignment tab is filled accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So basically in summary WBS gives an account assignement information and since 03 is not stock relevant there is no stock posting and hence the WBS element is blank. But COOIS can be used to view WBS incase needed.

Thanks for the explanation.

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

QA33 shows the WBS element of the account assignment information of inspection lot. However for 03 origin, account assignment is wrt production order. Even if production orders are assigned to WBS elements, account assignment tab of inspection lots shows only production orders and WBS elements are blank. Seems a Z report must be developed to join information or QA33 and COOIS reports must be used in coordination.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Canan.

I dont have much knowledge about WBS and hence struggling to understand. So basically for 03 Non-stock relevant insp lots it wont show up in QA33 ? Whats the background/reason behind the functionality ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well there are two wbs element fileds

MAT_PSPNR which only shows theWBS element that is assigned to a sales order stock

where as

PS_PSP_PNR represents WBS Element created for project systems

I am note sure about which field additionally reperenets WBS for Production order.

Profit center as I understand is from MARC table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujith,

Thanks for your reply. Even i'm not sure about which is relevant to what but The user is showing values for the fields WBS element and profit center in a production order (assignment tab) and asking why it does not show up in QA33. I'm not sure the reasons for this. So wondering if anyone knows the reason why it shows up for some inspection lot and does not for some.

The things that i noticed are none of Inprocess inspection lot shows values in these field. And, for other origin inspection lots some has the values and some does not.