cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sizing and Config Guides for AC10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

there was a statement with General Availability of AC10 there will be a Sizing Guide available for Access Control 10 (or GRC10). So far I could only find the one for 5.3, so does there exist any Sizing Guide yet? Desperately waiting...

Also, is there / will there be a comprehensive Configuration Guide like it was available for 5.3?

Thanks,

Daniela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

The below thread might provide useful information on sizing of AC 10.0

With respect to configuration guides they are yet to available in service market place. You can find some useful documents in BPX Community under GRC for 10.0

Best Regards,

Srihari.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

thanks for this.

For the ramp up sizing guide, is there any downloadable version? I only found the scripd one which you need to register and pay for.

Else, I have a lot of single documents regarding configuration, but it would be nice to have one overall guide to know in which order you have to configure what for all the AC tools. So I understand this also ist still in the creation process?

Thanks,

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

Yes, both configuration and sizing guides are still in creation process. It would be good if you keep checking service market place for the updates.

Some basic information which i got during Ramp up presentation sessions as below:

Assumption is a ruleset of around 50000 rules.

Small u2013 1-3 backend systems with 10,000 users

Medium u2013 Between 3 and 10 backend systems and 25,000 users

Large u2013 10+ backend systems with 50,000+ users

Category, Minimum Disk Space, Minimum SAPS

Small, 400 GB, 2000 SAPS

Medium, 600 GB, 4000 SAPS

Large, 1000 GB, 8000 SAPS

Best Regards,

Srihari.K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As per my understanding as GRC 10 is a addon installation on NW 7.02 SP 06 + ,sizing guide for Nw 7.02 should be sufficient to start .

For more information we need to wait until GRC 10 sizing guide is available in SMP .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

I would keep checking the BPX site for the latest content as well as service marketplace.

[original link is broken]

Certainly in the demo environments which I have been working, I have not found it anywhere near as instensive as 5.3 for processing power and memory but that is not exactly running a complete analysis against a full ERP user base.

Simon