cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a clarification.

I have a lot sent to unrestricted after UD accept. We have an option of cancelling the Usage decision(probably its done with n user exit).with that i could cancel the usage decision but how to make the stock to again get posted to Quality stock or etc. The qty to be posted is blank in QA32 screen after cancelling the usage decision.

Please help.

karthick P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi karthick ,

Hopefully you need to implement SAP note 175842 for this. UD reversal and stock posting are two independent events. Note 175842 addresses stock posting reversal.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

After applying the note, what should i do .Will the qty be appearing in the QA32 screen..to post to quality ..

pls tell me the procedure to how achieve my requirelment..

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Read the SAP Note carefully.

2.Create an executable program and implement the attached source code corrections given in SAP Note

3.Create a Z t code which has Input mainly Inspection lot number only.

4.This has nothing to do with the QA32/QA11 screen .

5.After excecuting T code will show you the message of succesful completion & then you can check QA12 /QA32

Seek help of abaper

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, you mean to say that,after implementing this note and the steps..By giving the inspection lot (whose UD is accept)and executing

,the stock will be reversed. Am i right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes....

Former Member
0 Kudos

After applying the Note, in QA12, will we get an option of moving the quantity to quality from unrestricted?

Karthick P

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

When you input inspection lot (the same lot against which you have posted stock to unrestricted) as input to the Z program (the program which system creates after this note implementation); system automatically transfers the material from unrestricted to quality.

Again you can go to QA32. you will notice that the stock posting fields are now editable. You can post again wither to unrestricted or block as per the case.

Regards,

Anand